Before I knew what God had specifically called me to, I knew I was a leader.
No podcast. No website. No speaking gigs. Just me preaching to my stuffed animals and organizing the people around me to do things.
That was the beginning, though. And over the years, I’ve followed God into some incredible opportunities to preach all over, lead in a variety of churches and mission-centered businesses and raise up strong leaders who love Jesus, make an impact and multiply themselves.
Join the Academy
I’m grateful that God has allowed me to use my creativity, passion and leadership prowess to raise up other secure, confident, Christian female leaders through coaching and courses, writing and speaking and teaching and preaching.
I look forward to helping you find the community and coaching that you need to step into the fullest potential of what God has for you!
Now, some fun stuff about me:
- I love dresses and big jewelry.
- Give me all the coffee… with lots of cream!
- I truly love working with Christian leaders to help them create effective discipleship processes.
- I’m a total school nerd and have M.B.A. from Cornerstone University and an M.Div with a specialization in Church Planting from Asbury Theological Seminary
- I’m an ordained minister with The Wesleyan Church
- I am also an Adjunct College Professor where I teach in the areas of Discipleship, Evangelism, Preaching, Leadership and Management
- Austin and I have a Dog, Monty. AND WE’RE EXPECTING OUR FIRST BABY THIS SUMMER.